Compendium Living is a business that is all about people and improving the communities that they live in.
Through sensitively planned and executed, large regeneration projects, we breathe new life into failing or forgotten places and replace them with vibrant, sustainable communities with a real future.
Trading as Compendium Living, The Compendium Group of companies were set up by Lovell Partnerships Ltd and The Riverside Group Ltd in 2005.
By bringing together the country’s leading provider of affordable homes and one of the leading registered providers of social housing in the UK, we created a specialist business that delivers long-term, place-making development and regeneration projects.
At the heart of everything we do is a clear focus on the creation of communities that offer a real future for the people that live, learn and work there.
- The combined experience, capacity and expertise of two leaders in their fields
- An in depth understanding of the requirements of public procuring bodies
- A fully co-ordinated development service
- Long-term project commitment
- Innovation in our approach to place-making projects
- An appetite and capacity for complexity and scale
Our award winning team is currently undertaking projects in Derby, Hull, Liverpool and Stoke-on-Trent.